Dancing Queen by Abba is a song everybody secretly knows. If you say you don’t know that song, that makes you a liar. Everybody had heard it and everybody recognizes it. You may not like it and you may not want it, but once that song comes on, you know where the chorus is about to start. And chances are you can jump in for at least 2 lines. I have tons of music on my iPod and whether I want to believe it or not, I’m sure somewhere dancing queen is on there. I probably renamed it to something that doesn’t draw attention to itself and people won’t instantly wonder what my problem is even though they themselves have Dancing Queen on their iPods.
We all have those kinds of secrets we don’t want to admit to our closest friends or family to know about. It could be as serious as a 2nd family in Malaysia or that you bought The Jonas Brother’s Ultimate box set. I have neither of these two things thankfully. Best Buy was all out of the Ultimate box set. I just like everybody else have embarrassing secrets I don’t want to share that will never affect relationships or the way I conduct myself.
One of these secrets is that though I protest watching America’s Next Top Model with my wife, I get attached to certain characters and end up enjoying the show. We watched two episodes of ANTM Sunday night and I find myself cheering when one girl goes home that make another girl I like cry or a girl who cries and whines about the task at hand. You know who you are BIANCA! Please don’t stop reading because of this entry…
No comments:
Post a Comment