Sunday, November 20, 2011

Too Healthy

I feel like I’m a relatively healthy person. I’m on no medications, rarely see the doctor and have had no major medical procedures done. I don’t wear glasses, I’ve never broken anything and can handle a rough workout. The most risky medical experience I’ve had really is having an ingrown toenail removed. That’s it. A lot of people I know aren’t so lucky.

My life has been uneventful medically. Until I was 19, the craziest thing that ever happened to me medically was have an ingrown toenail removed. Twice. I know what you’re thinking. Yes I have lived and my bucket list is nearly completed. Ingrown toenail removed twice. When people hear that they think I have a mutant toe. In reality my toe is only semi-mutant.

Every now and then I just wish something crazy or weird would happen to me. Like some weird disease you would hope to see on House. Something that takes about 40 minutes of wrong guesses only to discover I had a q-tip that landed on the floor of the Johnson and Johnson warehouse and was defecated on by a rat stuck in my ear. Oh I can see the spotlight shining on me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment