Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lord Of The Unemployment

It's been 5 days since I had a job. During these few days I spent plenty of time in my car driving around looking for employment. A strange mood came about me while in my car. I was compelled, NAY, DESTINED to listened to the soundtrack to Michael Flatley's Lord Of The Dance. Why it's on my iPod I will never tell. For about 2 hours I drove around jamming, whistling and enjoying my unemployment. I've never felt so alive. Except when enjoying the Anastasia soundtrack from the cartoon Anastasia.

Most people get down on themselves in times like these. Losing a job can be very difficult on a person. I recommend everybody have an embarrassing selection of music on their iPod, or Zune if you make poor life choices, for occasions such as these. I know Lord of the Dance perked me right up on a sad day and I can only hope something similar can do the same for some of you.

Some other examples of embarrassing music can include anything by Hootie and the Blowfish, anything from the 80's, Sci-Fi movie soundtracks, Harry Potter soundtracks, music involving 4 or more men singing at the same time, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment